2018 ASCAP EXPO Video Access
Watch 60+ hours of complete panels and performances from the 2018 conference here!
May 7, 2018
Monday Panel Block #1
- ASCAP EXPO: Freshman Orientation
- How to Make It in the NEW Music Business
- Masterminds Behind the Board
- Writing Between the Lines: How to Thrive Across Genres
Monday Panel Block #2
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Songwriter: Making It in Music City
- Parenting Your Song Babies [sponsored by Fox Rothschild]
- R&B/Hip-Hop Feedback
- St. Vincent in Conversation with King Princess
May 8, 2018
Tuesday Panel Block #1
- And The Brand Played On: Harnessing the Power of Partnerships
- I Write Songs, Not Tragedies: Emo's Impact on Pop [Presented by Ride or Cry]
- Renaissance Women in Music
- Unsung Heroes: Making It as a Music Director
Tuesday Panel Block #2
- Live Multi-Genre Song Feedback Session with Darrell Brown
- Good Man: Master Session with Ne-Yo
- Songs of Intelligent Life: Master Session with Charlotte Caffey & Anna Waronker
- The New Record Industry: Sync Up Your Songs and Career with Production Music Libraries [Sponsored by the PMA]
Tuesday Panel Block #3
- Billie Eilish & Finneas O'Connell in Conversation
- We Are ASCAP: Making the Most of Your Membership
- Welcome to Splitsville, U.S.A: Where Co-writers Live Together in Harmony Forever... Like Our Songs
May 9, 2018
Wednesday Panel Block #1
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work: Master Session with The Futuristics
- Words & Music by Dan Wilson
- Label Mates: How to Find the Right Record Label
- The Paths of Rhythm: From Producer to Composer
Act now to stay in the know!
European privacy laws have restructured how we communicate about EXPO. Please update your email preferences to be sure you receive all EXPO announcements and content.
I want in >
"Write Your Truth" at the 2019 EXPO!
Visit our brand new EXPO site and snag your discounted passes today!
Take me there!