The Songwriting Academy Presents Introduction To Songwriting Course – Free for ASCAP members!
Special Offer for ASCAP Members!
The Artist Co-op
500 W. 52nd Street, 3W
New York, NY
October will see The Songwriting Academy holding courses in four cities worldwide! To celebrate we are offering 40 ASCAP members the chance to attend the ‘Introduction to Songwriting’ course in New York for FREE! There are limited places available throughout 2018 – please use coupon code ASCAPSONG during checkout to claim your spot.
ABOUT THE ‘INTRODUCTION TO SONGWRITING’ COURSE
Want to learn the secrets to becoming a professional songwriter? Want to get your songs into the charts? Our one-day Introduction To Songwriting course, led by ASCAP songwriter Jeff Franzel, is your first step into learning how the professionals make money from their music. Jeff is the Director of The Songwriting Academy, New York and has sold millions of records worldwide with artists such as Josh Groban, Placido Domingo, NSYNC and Shawn Colvin. Jeff will teach you the techniques and fundamental songwriting lessons you need to know to write better, catchier, more popular songs.
You’ll also learn how and who to contact to get your music out there and heard by different labels and businesses. Thanks to our decades of industry experience and music network, we’ll even point you in the right direction if we think we can help you.
WHAT WILL I LEARN ON THE COURSE?
The introduction to songwriting course will teach you a variety of techniques, including:
• How to create genuinely unique and interesting song ideas
• Four key ways to connect with your audience
• The three different melodic forms that are essential to every great song
• How to keep your listener from skipping the track, even until the very end
• How to write memorable lyrics that stand out from the rest
• How to use powerful hooks that make your song irresistible
• How to make money from music and your songs
• What you need to do to get your songs noticed by the right people
• Ways to make A&R people notice and love your songs
• The easiest way to double your creative output and productivity
• The seven most common mistakes that songwriters make
Please note: During this Introduction to Songwriting course, we will present an offer for our Songwriting Bootcamps. As an ASCAP member you are under no pressure to purchase. Entry is by interview only as places are limited. The Songwriting Bootcamp course usually costs ¢995, but for attendees who are ASCAP members, we will offer a special discounted price of ¢595.
For more information and to register for the Introduction to Songwriting course, please head to https://thesongwritingacademy.