The Songwriting Academy Presents: Introduction to Songwriting
Free to the first 40 ASCAP members who sign up!
338 Moffat St
Brooklyn, New York
Free to the first 40 ASCAP members who book a spot! Book your FREE SPOT here using coupon code ASCAPSONG
Want to learn the secrets to becoming a professional songwriter? Want to get your songs into the charts?
This groundbreaking one-day course is your first step into learning the professional songwriting tools and techniques that will change the way you write songs forever, led by multi-million selling ASCAP songwriters Jeff Franzel (Josh Groban, N’Sync, Shawn Colvin) and The Songwriting Academy founder Martin Sutton (LeAnn Rimes, Backstreet Boys).
The Songwriting Academy was founded in London in 2014 by professional songwriters and its team of mentors have sold half a billion records with hits for Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Shakira, Jason Derulo, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Jordin Sparks, Celine Dion, Leona Lewis, Jennifer Lopez, Backstreet Boys, LeAnn Rimes, George Benson, Seal and many more. Now we are coming to America!
During this day-long course you will learn:
- How to create genuinely unique and interesting song ideas
- Four key ways to connect with your audience
- The three different melodic forms that are essential to every great song
- How to keep your listener from skipping the track, even until the very
- How to write memorable lyrics that really stand out
- How to use powerful hooks that make your song irresistible
- How to make money from music and your songs
- What you need to do to get your songs noticed by the right people
- Ways to make A&R people notice and love your songs
The easiest way to double your creative output and productivity
- The seven most common mistakes that songwriters make
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to learn from the best for an entire day.
Book your FREE SPOT here using coupon code ASCAPSONG