The Songwriting Academy Presents: Introduction to Songwriting
Free to the first 40 ASCAP members who sign up!
The Artist Co-op
500 W. 52nd Street, 3W
New York, NY
Free to the first 40 ASCAP members who book a spot! Book your FREE SPOT here using coupon code ASCAPSONG
Want to learn the secrets to becoming a professional songwriter? Want to get your songs into the charts?
Our one-day Introduction to Songwriting course, led by ASCAP songwriter Jeff Franzel, is your first step into learning how the professionals make money from their music. Jeff is the Director of The Songwriting Academy, New York and has sold millions of records worldwide with artists such as Josh Groban, Placido Domingo, NSYNC and Shawn Colvin. Jeff will teach you the techniques and fundamental songwriting lessons you need to know to write better, catchier, more popular songs.
You’ll also learn how and who to contact to get your music out there and heard by different labels and businesses. Thanks to our decades of industry experience and music network, we’ll even point you in the right direction if we think we can help you.
The Songwriting Academy was founded in London in 2014 by professional songwriters and its team of mentors have sold half a billion records with hits for Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Shakira, Jason Derulo, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Jordin Sparks, Celine Dion, Leona Lewis, Jennifer Lopez, Backstreet Boys, LeAnn Rimes, George Benson, Seal and many more. Now we are coming to America!
The introduction to songwriting course will teach you a variety of techniques, including:
- How to create genuinely unique and interesting song ideas
- Four key ways to connect with your audience
- The three different melodic forms that are essential to every great song
- How to keep your listener from skipping the track, even until the very
- How to write memorable lyrics that really stand out
- How to use powerful hooks that make your song irresistible
- How to make money from music and your songs
- What you need to do to get your songs noticed by the right people
- Ways to make A&R people notice and love your songs
The easiest way to double your creative output and productivity
- The seven most common mistakes that songwriters make
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND THE COURSE?
Everybody stands to gain something from this course. Fledgling writers and hardened musicians will find this course useful as it teaches the basic fundamentals of songwriting, mixed with the experience and expertise of multimillion record selling mentors. Even veteran songwriters who have written hits in past know that there is something new to learn from other musicians and songwriters, and this course is the perfect opportunity to meet them.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to learn from the best for an entire day.
Book your FREE SPOT here using coupon code ASCAPSONG