Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 6:30pm - 9pm
15433 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Click here to learn more and purchase tickets.
Reality TV has become a major source of entertainment, but how does music play a part in this type of content? Our panel of experts unfolds the intricacies of music placement for this TV genre. They’ll be answering such pertinent questions as:
- How to make contacts/network to secure placements?
- What are music supervisors looking for?
- How much money can be made from licensing fees?
- What type of composers do best in reality TV?
- How do you get placements for songs in reality TV, and do they license artists’ songs?
These and much more!
Moderator: Sherry Orson, Chief Creative Officer, Star Vibe Group