ASCAP Experience: Home Edition LIVE
A weekly series of free virtual programming designed to inspire, educate and connect music makers everywhere.
Livestreamed online at ascapexperience.com
Sign up and join our live broadcast at 2:35 PM ET/11:35 AM PT
Take a day break for all around wellness this week! Join us for our last Thursday of the summer with the healthiest mix of Home Edition programming yet! Lock in tips to keep your creative mind and body (and wallet) closely connected in the months ahead. Watch, live, learn and prosper.
7/30 Home Edition Program Highlights:
- Guided meditation led by Emmy-winning composer, producer, author and mindfulness teacher Richard Wolf
- Get tips for managing the ups and downs of your personal and professional lives
- Find out how to sustain your mental and physical well-being during a pandemic with MusiCares, Daybreaker and Daily Burn
- Learn 14 ways to make money with your music online
- Inherit creative wisdom from the writers of Adele's "Someone Like You," The Chicks' "Not Ready to Make Nice," Semisonic's "Closing Time," Kacey Musgraves's "Follow Your Arrow," Miranda Lambert's "Mama's Broken Heart" and Brandy Clark's "Hold My Hand"
- ...and much, much more!