Joe Solo's Music Success Weekend Workshop
Seattle Waterfront Marriott
2100 Alaskan Way
Sponsored by Gibson & Propellerhead
ASCAP MEMBERS GET A 20% DISCOUNT - Code: SUCCESS20
Aspiring songwriters now have a unique opportunity to gain inside information about what it takes to break through in today's ever-changing music industry by attending LA record producer Joe Solo's Music Success Weekend Workshop.
The two-day event will be held Saturday and Sunday, February 16th & 17th, 2013 at The Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle, Washington. Early Bird pricing is $99, now through January 16, 2013 at http://www.JoeSoloWorkshop.com/ascap. Prices go up to $195 on January 16, 2013 and eventually reach $435 for on-site registration.
At the two-day weekend workshop, attendees will discover the right tools and strategies to accelerate their music career and get them the recognition their music deserves. Topics include:
- How to get your music heard by the right people.
- Developing a music career path that suits you.
- Songwriting for universal appeal.
- The psychology of producing hit songs.
- How good production makes all the difference -- hear "before" and "after" examples.
- New techniques to inspire musical creativity.
- Learn the tools that others have used to breakthrough.
- Fresh techniques for marketing your music.
- Learn how to best work with label execs, managers, publishers, A&R reps, music attorneys, music supervisors and other industry players.
Other workshop benefits include on-the-spot song evaluations for the first 24 registrants; drawings for valuable merchandise including Propellerhead's Reason software; industry discounts; and other exciting bonuses.
To learn more about Joe Solo's Music Success Workshops and bonuses, visit www.JoeSoloWorkshop.com/ascap or call 800-269-6545.
To sign up for Joe's FREE Music Success Video Nuggets and weekly tips email, go to http://www.JoeSoloWorkshop.com/videonuggets.