- The information contained in ASCAP Repertory Search has been supplied to ASCAP, and is aggregated from, a variety of third party sources.
- The information contained in ASCAP Repertory Search changes on a continual basis, and as with any information database, there may be inaccuracies or delays in updating the information.
- Although ASCAP uses reasonable efforts to update ASCAP Repertory Search and improve the accuracy of the information contained therein, ASCAP makes no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind with regard to and cannot ensure the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, quality or reliability of any information made available on and through ASCAP Repertory Search. ASCAP specifically disclaims any and all liability for any loss or damage of any kind that you may incur, directly or indirectly, in connection with or arising from, your access to, use of or reliance upon ASCAP Repertory Search, including any errors or omissions in the information contained therein. Your use of and reliance upon any information contained in ASCAP Repertory Search is solely at your own risk.
- ASCAP owns all right, title and interest in and to ASCAP Repertory Search, and any copyrights, database rights and/or other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights therein. Except as expressly authorized by ASCAP or as specifically provided herein, you shall not, nor shall you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit or otherwise) to, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, publicly display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third-party website or platform), ASCAP Repertory Search or any information contained therein.
- Information from ASCAP Repertory Search may be downloaded, reproduced and/or used solely for evaluation purposes (either for your own benefit or the benefit of a third party for whom you are providing legal, accounting or other professional services) and may not be sold, offered for sale, marketed, promoted, advertised, commercialized or used as the basis to create derivative works, directly or indirectly, in any manner.