The 12th annual ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO will occur April 13th - 15th, 2017 in Los Angeles at the Loews Hollywood Hotel and registration is open now!
By registering during the Deep Discount pricing period, you'll get a lower registration price, access to special opportunities that sell out like One-on-One Sessions, and the ability to submit to the Feedback Panels, Attendee Showcase and Producer/Rapper Showcase. Via the registration site, you can also book your room at the Loews Hollywood Hotel at our preferred conference rate.
Registration for the 2017 ASCAP EXPO includes:
- Admission to 3 full days of info-packed panels and workshops on a wide range of subjects
- Admission to evening performances
- Chance to connect with the best in the music business
- Opportunities to have your songs and lyrics heard by experts and peers
- Dozens of Exhibitor booths and Sponsor Sessions as well as an ASCAP Room for your questions
- Networking 'til you drop
- A Kick-Off Reception (with the EXPO picking up the tab for the snacks, beer and wine)
- All full registrations include Video Access for free - stream video of all 60 hours of panels!
||Deep Discount Pricing
One-on-One Sessions: A Private Meeting for Feedback and Advice On Your Career
This is your chance to get personal advice and feedback, and talk with a professional about you! The One-on-One Sessions ($30) are each 15 minutes long and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are only 500 of them and each year they sell out.
Please note that the Lunch Roundtables have sold out. There is no waiting list, but we do raffle off some slots to attendees in the weeks leading up to the EXPO.
- American Composers Forum (ACF)
- American Federation of Musicians (AFM)
- Association of Independent Music Publishers (AIMP)
- Berklee College of Music Alumni Association
- Berklee Online
- California Copyright Conference (CCC)
- Canadian Music Week
- Foreign Performing Rights Organizations (PRO)
- Girls Rock & Girls Rule
- International Songwriting Competition (ISC)
- Los Angeles Women in Music (LAWIM)
- Music Publishers Association (MPA)
- Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI)
- National Music Publishers Association (NMPA)
- New Music USA
- The Recording Academy (NARAS)
- Regional/State/Local Songwriter Associations
- Society of Composers and Lyricists (SCL)
- Songwriters Guild of America (SGA)
- Songwriters Hall of Fame (SHOF)
- Student/University Music Programs
- USA Songwriting Competition
- West Coast Songwriters
To pay via mail, fax, check, credit card or money order, download the printable registration form (PDF):
Download Printable Registration Form
Cancellations received prior to February 1, 2017 will receive a full refund, less a 15% processing fee. Cancellations received between February 1, 2017 and March 15, 2017 will receive a 50% refund. There will be no refunds after March 15, 2017. To cancel, please call (702) 798-8315 or email ASCAPcustomercare@rhq.com.
Already Registered and Need to Make Changes Your Information?
To make changes or updates to your profile, you can log-in to this site. You will need your EXPO registration number and the email address that you used to register: https://secure3.rhq.com/ascap/ascap2017/attupdate/index.cgi