The 12th annual ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO will occur April 13th - 15th, 2017 in Los Angeles at the Loews Hollywood Hotel and registration is open now!
By registering during the Discount Pricing period, you'll get a lower registration price and the ability to submit to the Feedback Panels, Attendee Showcase and Producer/Rapper Showcase.
Registration for the 2017 ASCAP EXPO includes:
- Admission to 3 full days of info-packed panels and workshops on a wide range of subjects
- Admission to evening performances
- Chance to connect with the best in the music business
- Opportunities to have your songs and lyrics heard by experts and peers
- Dozens of Exhibitor booths and Sponsor Sessions as well as an ASCAP Room for your questions
- Networking 'til you drop
- A Kick-Off Reception (with the EXPO picking up the tab for the snacks, beer and wine)
- All full registrations include Video Access for free - stream video of all 60 hours of panels!
Please note that the Lunch Roundtables and One-on-One Sessions have sold out. There is no waiting list, but we do raffle off some slots to attendees in the weeks leading up to the EXPO.
- American Composers Forum (ACF)
- American Federation of Musicians (AFM)
- Association of Independent Music Publishers (AIMP)
- Berklee College of Music Alumni Association
- Berklee Online
- California Copyright Conference (CCC)
- Canadian Music Week
- Foreign Performing Rights Organizations (PRO)
- Girls Rock & Girls Rule
- International Songwriting Competition (ISC)
- Los Angeles Women in Music (LAWIM)
- Music Publishers Association (MPA)
- Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI)
- National Music Publishers Association (NMPA)
- New Music USA
- The Recording Academy (NARAS)
- Regional/State/Local Songwriter Associations
- Society of Composers and Lyricists (SCL)
- Songwriters Guild of America (SGA)
- Songwriters Hall of Fame (SHOF)
- Student/University Music Programs
- USA Songwriting Competition
- West Coast Songwriters
To pay via mail, fax, check, credit card or money order, download the printable registration form (PDF):
Download Printable Registration Form
Cancellations received prior to February 1, 2017 will receive a full refund, less a 15% processing fee. Cancellations received between February 1, 2017 and March 15, 2017 will receive a 50% refund. There will be no refunds after March 15, 2017. To cancel, please call (702) 798-8315 or email ASCAPcustomercare@rhq.com.
Already Registered and Need to Make Changes Your Information?
To make changes or updates to your profile, you can log-in to this site. You will need your EXPO registration number and the email address that you used to register: https://secure3.rhq.com/ascap/ascap2017/attupdate/index.cgi