The 10th edition of the ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO will occur April 30th through May 2nd, 2015 in Los Angeles at the Loews Hollywood Hotel.
ASCAP EXPO is open all, not just ASCAP members.
Registration is open now for the ASCAP EXPO. The Deep Discount Registration period is available until January 15th. By registering now, you'll get a low registration price and access to get a One-on-One Session, which will give you special meeting to get your music heard. Act quickly because One-on-One Sessions sell out every year in January!
Registration to the 10th annual ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO (April 30th - May 2nd, 2015) includes:
- Admission to 3 full days of info-packed panels and workshops on a wide range of subjects
- Admission to evening performances
- Chance to connect with the best in the music business
- Opportunities to have your songs and lyrics heard by experts and peers
- Dozens of Exhibitor booths and Sponsor Sessions as well as an ASCAP Room for your questions
- Networking 'til you drop
- A Kick-Off Reception (with the EXPO picking up the tab for the snacks, beer and wine)
- All registrations include Video Access for free - stream video of all 60 hours of panels!
||Deep Discount Pricing
Ends January 15th
One-on-One Sessions: A Private Meeting for Feedback and Advice On Your Career
This is your chance to get person advice, feedback and talk with a professional about you! The One-on-One Sessions ($30) are each 15 minutes long and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are only 500 of them and each year they sell out.
Please note that the Lunch Roundtables have sold out. We are sorry, but there is no waiting list or future openings.
- American Association of Independent Music (A2IM)
- American Composers Forum (ACF)
- American Federation of Musicians (AFM)
- Association of Independent Music Publishers (AIMP)
- Berklee College of Music Alumni Association
- Berklee Online
- California Copyright Conference (CCC)
- Canadian Music Week
- Foreign Performing Rights Organizations (PRO)
- Girls Rock & Girls Rule
- The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA)
- International Film Festival Summit (IFFS)
- International Music Festival Conference (IMFCON)
- International Songwriting Competition (ISC)
- Los Angeles Women in Music (LAWIM)
- Music Publishers Association (MPA)
- Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI)
- National Music Publishers Association (NMPA)
- New Music USA
- The Recording Academy (NARAS)
- Regional/State/Local Songwriter Associations
- Section 101
- Society of Composers and Lyricists (SCL)
- Songwriters Guild of America (SGA)
- Songwriters Hall of Fame (SHOF)
- Student/University Music Programs
- USA Songwriting Competition
- West Coast Songwriters
Cancellations received prior to February 1, 2015 will receive a full refund, less a 15% processing fee. Cancellations received between February 1, 2015 and April 1, 2015 will receive a 50% refund. There will be no refunds after April 1, 2015. To cancel, please call (702) 798-8315 or email ASCAPcustomercare@rhq.com.
Already Registered and Need to Make Changes Your Information
To make changes or updates to your profile, you can log-in to this site. You will need your EXPO registration number and the email address that you used to register: https://secure2.rhq.com/ascap/ascap2015/attupdate/index.cgi
To pay via mail, fax, check, credit card or money order download the printable registration form below.
Download Printable Registration Form