For those of you who could not make it to the 2014 ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO, Video Access is now available for only $99!
This year's ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO was a remarkable experience for everyone involved. The panels and speakers were inspiring, entertaining and loaded with valuable information. We wish every single music creator could join us for the EXPO, and take advantage of its unique experience.
If you couldn't be with us in LA, we are again offering you the ability to watch the EXPO at home! All of the EXPO panels* – over 40 panels, which is nearly 60 hours of content – are available to stream online. By purchasing EXPO Video Access, you will get to view the panels at your leisure from any computer. The videos will be viewable until the end of 2014. *Please note that the Dr. Luke session may not be made available.
Learn from the biggest names in music; great advice, tools, wisdom and keys to success are found throughout all of these excellent videos. Every genre and topic in music is covered at the EXPO. The EXPO Videos are a great investment in the advancement of your career in music. We know you'll be joining us next year along with the over 2,000 music creators, but in the meantime watch the 2014 EXPO content.
Buy EXPO Video Access for $99 now!
If you went to the ASCAP EXPO, which included Video Access with registration, you should have received an email on April 30th with a link and code to watch here! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you didn't receive it.
The ASCAP EXPO Video Access Includes:
Keynotes and Conversations
- "We Create Music": Gustavo Santaolalla and Paul Williams in Conversation
- The Lost Art of A&R with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, moderated by Jon Platt
- Still So So Def: Master Session with Jermaine Dupri (Powered by Revolt), moderated by Amrit Singh
- Parrots and Dragons and Bourne - Oh My!: Master Session with John Powell, moderated by Jon Burlingame
- Heart in Motion: Master Session with Amy Grant
- Courage of his Konvictions: Master Session with Akon, moderated by Steve Rifkind
- Diversify or Die: Master Session with John Beasley, interviewed by Melinda Newman
- You Got the Job...Now What?: Master Session with Bear McCreary
- Radiant Voices: Master Session with Morten Lauridsen, moderated by Alex Shapiro
- Rocking the Screen: Artists Composing for Film & TV (Presented by Variety), moderated by Steve Chagollan, with panelists Alexander Ebert (Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros), Gabriel Mann (The Rescues), Adam Schlesinger (Fountains of Wayne), Jeff Russo (Tonic)
- The Alchemists: How Hit Producers Turn Music Into Gold, with panelists Michael Knox, Rob Knox, Steve Lillywhite, Rick Nowels
- From Billboard to Broadway: Hit Songwriters in Musical Theatre, with panelists Glen Ballard, Stephen Bray, Holly Knight, Shane McAnally
- Soundtracking Hell: The Music of Diablo, moderated by Russell Brower, with panelists Neil Acree, Derek Duke, Jason Hayes, Joseph Lawrence, Glenn Stafford
- Murphy's Laws of Songwriting
- Music Feedback sessions for pop/rock, country, film/TV scoring and R&B/hip-hop
- Desmond Child: Brought In for Questioning, hosted by John Stamos
- Live Multi-Genre Song Feedback Panel with Darrell Brown - Two Parts (Presented by The Recording Academy)
- Women Behind the Music, with panelists Erica Grayson, Crystal Nicole, Motisola Zulu, Esq.
- Where No Music Supervisor Has Gone Before (Presented by the Guild of Music Supervisors), moderated by Jason Kramer, with panelists Jeff Gray, Holly Hung, Rebecca Rienks, Lindsey Wolfington
- The Gospel Truth, with panelists Erica Campbell (Mary Mary), Derek Minor, Alexis Spight, Phil Tarver, Tye Tribbett
- A View from the Top: Today's Music Business, Tomorrow's Opportunities (Presented by Billboard), moderated by Shirley Halperin, with panelists Marcie Allen, Mike Caren, Jonathan Daniel, Dina LaPolt, Esq.
- How to Prepare for Your Big Break, moderated by John Rudolph, with panelists Robert Clement, Katie Jelen, David Margolis, Evan Taubenfeld
- Making the Most of Your ASCAP Membership
- Road Dogs: Touring in the New Media Age, moderated by Kevin Lyman, with panelists Dia Frampton, Mike Kaminsky, Dave Shapiro, Benjamin Weinman (The Dillinger Escape Plan)
- Anatomy of a Hit Song, with panelists James Fauntleroy, Martin Johnson, Savan Kotecha, MoZella, Lindy Robbins
- Break Through and Build Your Career Online (Presented by the Creative Industries Division, State of Hawaii DBEDT and the Creative Lab at the Hawaii International Film Festival), moderated by Emily White with panelists Brian Hazard (Color Theory), Ariel Hyatt, Jacob Fain, Benji Rogers
- Europe: Is the Phoenix Rising?, with panelists Sue Crawshaw, Lucy Francis, Myles Keller, Rick Nowels
- Website Demolition Derby (Presented by Bandzoogle)
- Treat Your Voice: Vocal Recording Workshop (Presented by iZotope)
- From the Studio to the Stage: Remix Session (Presented by Native Instruments)
Business, Legal and Legislative Discussions
- Congressional Review of the Copyright Act: An Opportunity to Secure Equitable Treatment for Songwriters and Composers, with panelists Congressman Tom Marino, Representative Judy Chu, Paul Williams
- Nuts & Bolts of the Music Business, with panelist Don Passman, Esq.
- The Social Economy of Music: Distribution and Monetization (Presented by AdRev and CD Baby), with panelists Paul Anthony, Ryan Born, Kevin Brenner, Gary Gross
- Getting Creative: How Publishers and Writers Work Together, moderated by Tom DeSavia, with panelists Chris Farren, Andrew Gould, Jennifer Knoepfle, Jessica Rivera, Greg Sowders
- Selling Your Musical Babies: What to Know Before You Sign a Publishing Deal (Presented by Lommen Abdo), with panelists Ken Abdo, Esq., Scott McDowell, Esq.
- Website Demolition Derby (Presented by Bandzoogle)
- Building Your Team, with panelists Josh Binder, Marcus Grant, Walter Jones, Sean Welch
- The Writers Jam, with Desmond Child, Julie Frost, Shane McAnally, Crystal Nicole and Beth Orton
- "I Create Music" Center Stage, with Amy Grant, Ray Parker, Jr., Glen Phillips and Richie Sambora
- ASCAP EXPO Attendee Showcase (Presented by Global Media Music)
*The Dr. Luke session may not be made available.