Missed This Year's Incredible ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO? Watch it Online!
This year's ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO was a remarkable experience for everyone involved. The panels and speakers were inspiring, entertaining and loaded with valuable information. We wish every single music creator could join us for the EXPO, and take advantage of its unique experience.
If you couldn't be in LA with us, we are again offering you the ability to watch the EXPO at home! All of the EXPO panels* - over 40 panels, which is nearly 60 hours of content - are available to stream online. By purchasing EXPO Video Access, you will get to view the panels at your leisure from any computer. The videos will be viewable until the end of 2013. Please note that the Katy Perry session will not be available.
Learn from the biggest names in music; great advice, tools, wisdom and keys to success are found throughout all of these excellent videos. Every genre and topic in music is covered at the EXPO. The EXPO Videos are a great investment in the advancement of your career in music. We know you'll be joining us next year along with the over 2,000 music creators, but in the meantime watch the 2013 EXPO content.
Buy EXPO Video Access for $99 now!
The ASCAP EXPO Video Access Includes:
Keynotes and Conversations*
* Take A Bow: Master Session with Ne-Yo & Stargate
* Decent Work for Decent Pay: Diplo and Big Sean in Conversation
* Beyond the Beats: Ken Jordan of The Crystal Method & RJD2 in Conversation
* Producing Magic: Master Session with Steve Lillywhite
* The Art of Publishing: Master Session with Cameron Strang
* Oh, the Horror: Master Session with James S. Levine
* A Good Understanding: Master Session with Nico Muhly
* Let The Story Begin: Master Session with No I.D.
* I Wanna Go: Master Session with Savan Kotecha
* Urban Hitmakers: Maestros of Modern Music
* "We Create Music"
* Murphy's Laws of Songwriting
* The Musical Conquests of Don Jon (with composer Nathan Johnson and film director Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
* Confessions of a Hit Producer
* Soundtracking the Future: The Music of Oblivion
* Darrell Brown's Song Kitchen: How to Stand the Heat
* Whose Line Is it Anyway? An Interactive Master Session with Priscilla Renea
* Securing Fair Compensation Online: How You and the U.S. Congress Can Make a Difference
* West Meets East: Opportunities in the Asian Pop Market
* Production Music, the DIY Way
* Music Supervision in the Digital Age
* Women Behind The Music: Playing for Keeps
* New Horizons for Indie Publishers
* Website Demolition Derby (Presented by Bandzoogle)
* Making the Most of Your ASCAP Membership
Business, Legal and Legislative Discussions
* The New Era of Record Companies and Artist Services
* Using YouTube to Jump Start Your Music Career
* "Making It" in Today's Music Business (Presented by CD Baby and Disc Makers)
* How to Earn Revenue & Fund Your Project (Presented by Berkleemusic.com)
* Laying Down the Law: A Legal Q&A for Music Creators
* An Interactive Tour of Music Law and Business (Presented by Ballard Spahr)
* Think Global, Act Local: PROs and Digital Rights Licensing
* Music Biz Q&A: A User's Guide
* Building Your Team for Success
* The Writers Jam
* "I Create Music" Center Stage
* Music Feedback sessions for Pop/Rock, Country, Film/TV Scoring and R&B/Hip-Hop
Did you go to the EXPO and already purchase Video Access when you registered or onsite?
You will get an email on roughly April 24th with a link and code to watch! If you have trouble with logging in or do not receive an email within one week of the EXPO, please contact email@example.com.
*The Katy Perry session will not be made available, but nearly everything else should be available.