The 3rd Annual Billboard Country Music Summit, presented in association with CMA, features two days of provocative discussion of issues critical to success for all stakeholders in the country music business, including panels, keynotes and roundtables on sponsorships, publishing/songwriting, touring, recording, radio, digital/social, artist development, and how to build, maximize and sustain careers.
Networking opportunities, superstar artist Q&As, and showcases make the Billboard Country Music Summit one of the most talked-about events in the country music business.
One week left to save $100!
Register today and use promo code ASCAP12 to receive an additional 15% off:
Makin’ Tracks: Journey of a Song with Thompson Square
INDUSTRY KEYNOTE: THE MANAGER ROUNDTABLE
Some of the most innovative and successful managers in country music today will discuss their strategies in an evocative session that will set the tone for all the panels to follow. Featuring:
- Clint Higham, Morris Management Group
- Doc McGhee, McGhee Entertainment
- Clarence Spalding, Spalding Entertainment
- Mark Rothbaum, Rothbaum & Associates
- Will Ward, ROAR Management
- T.K. Kimbrell, TKO Artist Management
THE INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS PANEL
Jeff Walker of AristoMedia will be joined by key players in the international country music space who will weigh in on the current environment on the global country music scene, including:
- Ted Ellis, CMT Canada & President of the Canadian Country Music Association Board
- John Lomax, President, Roots Music Exporters
- Tom Lord, VP of Marketing, UMG Nashville
- Paul Zamek, President, Paul Zamek Enterprises/ Global Consulting
- Tim Holland, A&R/ Label Manager, ABC Records Australia
- Victoria Shaw, Singer/Songwriter/Producer
ARTISTS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING: HOW EFFECTIVE IS IT REALLY?
Social media experts will pull back the curtain on what actually works in social networking, and offer surprising insight into what does not.
- Jonathan Leone, Thrillcall
- Jessica Northey, #CMChat
- Heather McBee, Sony Music Nashville
- J Sider, RootMusic
For help registering, please call 212.493.4263 or email Conferences@Billboard.com