2013 ASCAP MUSICAL THEATRE WORKSHOP IN NEW YORK
Directed by Stephen Schwartz
DATES: March 27, 28 and April 1, 2
TIME: All sessions begin at 7 pm Sharp.
LOCATION: To be announced
DEADLINE: Submissions must be received at ASCAP by Friday, February 15th.
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING (Submissions will not be returned):
- CD of four (4) songs from your musical
- Lyric sheets for each of the 4 songs
- A brief description of each song as to its plot placement
- A brief synopsis of the musical
- Biographical information for each composer, lyricist & book writer
- Contact information (email address, phone number, and mailing address)
SEND YOUR PACKAGE TO:
Michael A. Kerker
ASCAP Musical Theatre Workshop
7920 W. Sunset Boulevard, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90046
NOTE: While this workshop is in New York, submissions must go to the Los Angeles office.
- Submit 4 songs only. If you send us a full recording, we will only listen to the first 4 songs.
- Submissions do not need to be produced in a studio. We are looking for talent and potential, not production values.
- If your musical is selected, you will need to present 50 consecutive minutes from the musical at the workshop. The 50-minute selection must include book and songs.
- Those who will be invited to audit the workshop will receive an email invitation.
- Please do not call to ask if you have been selected.
QUESTIONS: Call 323-883-1000